13 September, 2009

So during the last few weeks of summer, Randall McMeekin and myself filled our time creating this short video as an entry to a CG contest. Unfortunately we were not able to submit it due to complications with the internet, but it was a fun project and good practice. If I have time I would definitely like to take on another contest - they basically involve their own mini production cycle and my last experience was just as helpful as any project I've done at Digipen so far.




The contest was to take a 30 second clip of either an historical speech or song, which were provided, and animate anything to it. It seemed that a theme of the great depression fit well with the clip that we chose, and was fitting for the end goal of the video (the winning video is to be commercial length, run on the History Channel). Again, although we didn't submit, it was a fun experience!

1 comment: