02 October, 2009

Ani 300 work

Right... so here's a video made for Ani 300 in 3D Max. For those not in the know, the point was to animate a solid, inanimate object, with no more than one point of articulation, and to attempt to infuse character and life into it. I would rather create something with a little more intrigue, but I suppose it's a good exercise. I've been hearing by degrees that some employers are actually becoming less interested with walk and run cycles, because they are so prevalent and safe. I'll try to keep that in mind when compiling portfolio pieces in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the way you rendered the cell phone. The animation could use some love, but I think that can be said for 90% of what our class uploaded, including mine.

    Nice modeling for sure <3

    ReplyDelete